There are a variety of sources for the records. Thanks to all.
- Gerrit Stevens and Leif Snellman for there Major source of Data , Race Results and
- Darren Galpin , Felix Muelas , Stanislav Stepánek , Jeremy Jackson , Ray Bell, Dennis
Clayton and Vadim Stepanov for there research of data, race results and excellent help .
- Rudiger De Jonghe(Boniver) , Jarama , MarCoR , Hans Etzrodt , Don Capps , Milan
Fistonic, Racer.Demon and all other Names that I am Forgetting of the Atlas F1 Bulletin
- Bruce Sergeant for his New Zealand and Tasman Grand Prix Results.(1954 to 1970) (New
Zealand Motor Racing)
- Stefan Örnerdal for the 1952 and 1953 Non-Championship results. (Lemans & F2
- Motorsport.com webpage for all the latest racing news.
- Indy 500 webmaster for Indianapolis race info and results.
- Franco Varani for his contribution to the race results.(1894 - 1949)
- Jeremy Jackson for his database on the Aurora Series from 1978 to 1980, 1982 British F1
Series & SA F1 Results (1966 - 1975).
- Stephen Watkins for his help with the Australian Grand Prix Results and facts.(1928 -
1985) & Grand Prix Results (1945 - 1949).
- Additional help from Phil Harms.(For the American Racing Data)
- Horseless Age, The Automobile (supplied by Phil Harms)
- Grand Prix Data book 1997(by D. Hayhoe & D. Holland).1997
- Grand Prix Data book (by D. Hayhoe & D. Holland).2005
- The Great Encyclopedia Formula 1 1950-2000 (Pierre Ménard) 2000.
- The Official 2001-2002 Formula 1 Record Book.(Edited by Nigel Mansell) 2001.
- Koch Media's formula 1 CD-ROM guide of Formula 1.1997 and 1998.(Both Editions)
- A Record of Grand Prix and Voiturette Racing , Volumes 1,2,3,4,6 (Paul Sheldon) 1987 to
- A Record of Motor Racing (Gerald Rose).Reprinted in 1949 [Original written in 1909]
- The Checkered Flag (Peter Helck) 1961.
- Power and Glory volume 1 1906-1951 (William Court)
- Grand Prix Racing (George Monkhouse and Roland King-Farlow)1949 and 1964
- The Complete History of Formula One Motor Racing (A. Cimarosti).1997
- The Chequered Flag 100 Years of Motor Racing (Ivan Rendall).1998
- Racing Voiturettes (Kent Karslake) 1950.
- The Guinness Guide to International Motor Racing (Peter Higham)
- Die Grossen Rennjahre 1919-1939 (Erwin Tragatsch)
- Illustrated History of the Indianapolis 500 (Jack C. Fox)
- Indy: 75 years of Racings Greatest Spectacle (Rich Taylor jr.)
- AA Racing Kyalami Grand Prix A Century of Racing (Patrick O'Brien).1993
- Sun On the Grid (Ken Stewart & Norman Reich).Reprinted in 1998 [Original written
- South African Grand Prix (Brud Bishop).1965
- Springbok Grand Prix (Robert Young) 1969.
- The Forgetten Races (Chris Ellard) 2004.
- Long Forgetten Races (Chris Ellard)
- More Forgetten Races (Chris Ellard)
- Classic Car Africa Magazine. (various issues from Vol 1 No.1 to December
- The Official 50-race history of the Australian Grand Prix.
- Grand Prix de Monaco (R.W. Schlegelmilch) 1998.
- The Great Savannah Races (Julian K. Quattlebaum).Reprinted in 1983 [Original
written in 1957]
- La Targa Florio - Gattopardi Piloti Gentiluomini (Gonzalo Alvarez Garcia)
- Autocar and Automobil Magazines (various issues).
- Autocourse.(various issues)
- South African Car Magazine. (Various issues)
- The Encyclopedia of Supercars series of books from 1 to 120 (various).1991-1993
- Wikipedia for many extra info in many race results and additional info.
- Thanks to all those people who have helped me remove all the small errors in my
The new Additions and Freatures to the webpage are:
- The inclusion of Championship Season Results from 1950 to 2016.
- The inclusion of Championship Race Results from 1950 to 2016.
- The inclusion of Championship Qualifying Time's from 1950 to 2016.
- The inclusion of Non-Championship race results from 1950 to 1996 with complete race
- The inclusion of 2 seater race results from 2001 and 2004.
- The Aurora AFX Series of 1978, 1979 and 1980 results and Season standings Added.
- The inclusion of Pre / Post War / Non-Championship Season results from 1894 to 1949.
- There are complete Grand Prix results from 1894 to 1916 ,1919 to 1941, 1945 to 1949
which have been included.
- The 1907,1908 to 1914,1921 to 1946 Voiturettes season Race Results table has been
- The official 1925, 1926 and 1927 European Constructors championship has also been
- Indianapolis race results from 1911 to 1916 , 1919 to 1941 , 1946 to 2016 have been
- The South African F1 Series race results and season standings from 1966 to 1975.
- The South African F1 series race winners from 1961 to 1965 listed.
- The New Zealand results from 1954 to 1963 have been included.
- The Tasman Open Wheel Series results and season standings from 1964 to 1970.
- The web page contains tables of championship results for the constructors championships
from 1958 onwards.
- The web page contains Unofficial championship tabled results
constructors championships from 1950 to 1957.
- The inclusion of the Le Mans 24 Hours results from1923 to 2016 added.